Friday, September 09, 2005

Light In Motion Newsletter-In-Progress


Here you will find the latest additions to my Light In Motion newsletter-in-progress. The idea that I can capture whatever is up and inspiring me in the moment and post it as it comes feels enlivening. Things change quickly and insights that come in a steady stream some days are often long gone by the time I sit to write my formal newsletter in the traditional manner.

I began writing and publishing my monthly 'intutive astrology' newsletters in 2001. My readership has grown steadily and now extends to family, friends and clients around the world.

Today, the advantages of blogging inspire me as an easy way to not only publish a newsletter but add several creative elements and expand my circle and visibility on the web.

I will be making regular entries here, so please come back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi,

The reading of your blog brought both joy and sadness. Joy over your ability to express yourself in such wonderful words. Sadness over the 'membrance of 9/11. And now we have another disaster (Katrina) to shed tears over. Thank you for being you, and for sharing the celebration of your life.

Anonymous said...

You've really found your life path. Keep up your fantastically gifted work.
Lots of love, Vicki (your sister-spirit in Hawaii.