Friday, January 12, 2007

New Year~Real Ease


As this New Year begins I look back over the places I've been, knowing as this year dawns, I am free to release that which no longer serves me. I can truly start anew. Without explanation or lengthy anyalysis I can open my hands and release back to the universe all those things that have already served their purpose.

As I write, I see for the first time the real-ease that is inherent in release. Surrendering the struggle to do the impossible and make things fit that I've outgrown, I breathe a sigh of relief.

Ease greets me and offers breathing room that draws me back home to my body where there is, once again, room to entertain the creative nigglings and impulses that push at the edges of my reality and inspire me to move in the direction of delightful potential.

All is well. I dwell in a new sense of wholeness with real ease.

No comments: